Friday, July 13, 2012

New School Year Is Almost Here!

Hello Friends,

I just wanted to let you know that Mrs. Childress and I are still alive in the blogging world! We have been so busy over the past couple of months. Mrs. Childress has been taking care of her family. She is about to visit Italy with her wonderful husband. I have been busy planning a wedding....I am now offically a newlywed! We are back from our honeymoon and beginning our new life as Mr. and Mrs. We will be adding new things to the blog very shortly. We are so excited about some new and exciting things that are happening in our classrooms this school year. We can't wait to share them with you! We will be answering all of you wonderful questions, and trying to help you in your classrooms as much as we can. We hope you all have had a wonderful Summer, and we can't wait to start this school year with you! Talk to you soon....stay cool!


Mrs. Childress & the new Mrs. Parker

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have found your blog! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful ideas. I am your newest follower. I hope you can stop by my blog soon.

    http://mrsbsbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to check out your blog! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...