Monday, July 2, 2012

Create Bookmarks for your Students

I saw this idea on pinterest and decided to make my own. I picked up these paint strips from Walmart and Lowes for free. I picked out the paint strips that were the longest and I cut some in half. I also punched hole in the top and added a ribbon. I bought the cheapest ribbon ($0.47) I could find at Walmart. On pinterest they also placed stamps on them. I know my students are always asking for bookmarks and this is a cheap way to have them in your class throughout the year.

10 comments:

  1. I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Come check it out http://ericashep.blogspot.com/2012/07/winner-july-currently-and-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I am also a fourth grade teacher and I would love to connect with other fellow fourth grade bloggers.


    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. I'm your newest follower. Please check out my blog "Calling Plays in 2nd Grade".

    Shanell

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paint chip bookmarks are a great idea! Plus, if they list the color names on each square, students can learn more "exciting" color names to use in their writing! :)

    I have awarded you the One Lovely Blog award! Check it out here.

    Stephanie
    Maestra Bilingue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! New blogger and 4th grade teacher! Your blog has many great ideas! Added to my inspirational blog list :)

    http://littlemissteacherblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you posted this on your blog. I made some of these bookmarks for my students and they turned out great! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute & inexpensive idea! These would be great to leave in a bucket in my classroom library!

    Thanks for the idea!

    Ashley
    http://inspiredreamandcreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so glad you guys liked the bookmarks! I have found some other great ideas to do with the book marks and I will be posting about that soon! Thanks for checking out our blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...