Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine's Day: Great Resources!

Valentine's Day is soon approaching! I just love Valentine's Day! : ) I found some great resources that you can use with your classes to celebrate. Most of these resources came from Pinterest. (Where else??) Enjoy!



Selina at Classroom Magic has a great Valentine's Day math mat that is really neat! You can use conversation hearts to complete the mat. (Won't the kids love this?!) Head over to her blog to download the mat for free! Click HERE to visit the blog.



Classroom Magic also has a link to a free online version of the book Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch. She also created a great worksheet to go along with the book!


Cooperative Learning 365 created some great I have Who Has cards to go along with Valentine's Day. Click HERE to visit the blog and download them.


I also love this idea from the blog The Teacher Wife. She has her students write down one nice thing about another student during the month of February. At the end of the day the students pass out the notes to one another. I think that is a great way to build some love in your classroom. I will be trying this with my students! Click HERE to visit this blog!


We would love to hear about what YOU'RE doing for Valentine's Day! Share your activities!

4 comments:

  1. My name is Heather and I work for Worth Ave. Group. We’re currently holding a contest for K-12 teachers. Over $150,000 in grant money and prizes will be given away in the Technology in Education Grant. Get the teachers you know involved in this great giveaway by voting for them and you'll give them a chance to win an iPad 2, 30 iPod touches for their classroom and a $25,000 technology grant for their school. Voting has just begun and end will end March 31st. Visit www.voteforteachers.com today or call 1-855-834-7660 for more information.
    voteforteachers@worthavegroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resources- Thank you! I'm a new follower.

    Jen from Creative and Curious Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following us! I'm so glad you can use these resources!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the Valentine's I Have Who Has!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...