Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Great iPad apps for the classroom.

I was lucky enough to get an iPad 2 for Christmas! Best. Gift. Ever. I love my iPad and use it for so many things in my life. One great things about iPads is that they can be easily incorporated into the classroom. I have found so many great resources online that help you with ways to use the iPad in the classroom. Some of you may already have a class set of iPads in your own classroom, and I would love to hear how you are using them with your students! Here are some resources that I have found to be benefical!


Here is a great website you can use to find more resources!


All of these apps are free!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE using my ipad in the classroom - wish I could have 5 more (but considering I had to buy my own for the class, it's not happening any time soon). I use songify and brainpop quite regularly with my students - I think they'd have to be our favourites. I'm looking forward to figuring out how to use QR codes with them (my weekend project), and incorporating that into our math classes next week.

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our school is just beginning to look into purchasing IPads for next fall so it's exciting to hear how others are using them already! Thank you for the app ideas!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 10 iPads that I received this year through a grant I wrote. I try to incorporate them as much as possible into daily lessons. Some of our favorite apps are Edmodo, kidblog, stack the states, bird world, shake a phrase, keynote, and of course for fun they love playing temple run. Their goal is to beat the teacher.

    Ericashep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Edmodo too! I'm going to check out those other apps. Another great resource to find apps is Pinterest. Our school is also supposed to be getting iPads for to use in our classroom. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...our school gave each classroom teacher an iPad. How awesome is that?!? Now I have two to use in my classroom. So blessed. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/29/2012

    Have you tried Splash Math? Its one of the best math apps in appstores. You can check out the review from Best Apps For Kids: http://bestappsforkids.com/2012/01/4th-grade-math-splash-math-worksheets-app-2/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/08/2012

    Another Classroom APP for you that I think is the best thing since sliced bread and is FREE!!!! http://classroom.booksource.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...