Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Job Applications


Our students had a lot of fun filling out their job applications today.  They had to pretend that they wanted to be one of Santa's reindeer and they had to write their qualifications for the position. We also took their picture and copied onto a word document and printed it off.  The students had to create their own reindeer antlers.



This is a snowman job application for those students that do not celebrate Christmas.

Snowman Questions

Qualifications: What talents and skills do you have that would help you be a good employee?
Why do you want to work in front of someone house?
 
What would make you a good snowman?


5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Can you list the questions that you used for each job application? I am thinking of using your idea for the Snowman job Application when we return to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather T. I added the questions that I used for the Snowman Job Application. I know your students will enjoy this. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. I will have to pin the to use next year.

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit my blog!

    Patti
    aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Patti! I just visited your blog and it is great! Thank you for visiting and following us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have awarded you The Versatile Blogger award. Please visit http://teachingmycalling.blogspot.com/2012/01/im-one-lucky-blogger.html to claim your award.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...