Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pinterest Love

So, I'm sure that many of you are huge fans of Pinterest. Mrs. Childress and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest. I can't tell you how many times I've looked up from the computer and realized that a couple of hours have vanished....while my stack of papers that needs to be graded sit untouched. I have found so many neat ideas from Pinterest to incorporate into my classroom. (Along with finding a ton of ideas for my upcoming wedding in June.) Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming. There are so many things that I want to wear, cook, and create. How many of you love Pinterest like us???

I decided to go to Home Depot and get these tool belts after seeing this idea on Pinterest. Its a great place for the kids to put their books. After pleading with the manager I got 30 tool belts for $8.00! They are normally $0.77 a piece.


Here are some anchor charts that we have made after being inspired by Pinterest!




This is a way to group students. The students you don't want together go on top of the circle and the other students on the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...